Here's my spring quarter schedule, read it and weep!
- ED 229C - Learning, Design and Technology Masters Seminar
- Wednesdays 6pm - 7:30pm. Seminar for my Masters cohort. We talk about stuff related to our Masters, these days it's mostly our projects.
- ED 236X - Beyond Bits and Atoms
- Fridays 10am - 12:50pm. A class on learning about electronics, creating tangible manipulatives and constructionist learning theory. Exactly what I needed.
- ED 380 - Supervised Internship
- Hours not on schedule. I'm interning at the Project-Based Learning Lab with Prof. Renate Fruchter. This quarter, I'm going to be focusing on data analysis. The hours'll depend on when team meetings are and when I'll meet with Renate. Otherwise, I usually do the analysis from home.
- ED 480 - Directed Reading
- Hours not on schedule. Prof. Dan Schwartz will basically give me stuff to read and I will read it, maybe write some reflections and do a few other things as well.
- CS 547 - Human-Computer Interaction Seminar
- Fridays 12:30pm - 2:00pm. I'm not taking this class for credit, but it's good for me to go, and I haven't been able to make it previous quarters. It's basically just guest lecturers who come and talk about cool stuff that they're working on.
This quarter will mostly be a test of how on-task and focused I can be at home. And being stricter with people about when I can and can't do things.